Terms & Conditions
The festival management (Real Live Music) reserve the right to:-
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cancel or abandon performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any persons any compensation or damage whatsoever.
- Make any necessary change to the programme or event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
- Refuse the use of any camera or any visual recording equipment - The use of photographic and recording equipment is not permitted in the concert room without prior permission.
- Refuse to allow the ticket holder to bring food, containers, bottles, or cans into the venue
The management (Real Live Music) hereby informs ticket holders that:-
- Tickets purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation the face value of the ticket will be refunded. The purchaser will be required to return the ticket, on receipt of which the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- It is the ticket holder's responsibility to check their tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Where a customer has booked tickets to be collected at the venue, the purchaser must collect the tickets in person and provide proof of identity.
- The venue has seating and standing areas. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat. Ticket holders will not be allowed to bring additional seating into the venue.
And finallymanagement (Real Live Music) request:-
In the interest of other people’s enjoyment and respect to the performers PLEASE ensure that all mobile phone, pagers and alarm watches are turned off during the performance.